- Won't get fooled again? by Jennifer C. Braceras May 21, 2012 This year's graduates enter the Obama economy. Good Luck.
- "Together They Could": Patrick Playbook Works for Obama by Jennifer C. Braceras December 6, 2010 What the Massachusetts election means for Obama. read more: Boston Herald
- Unequal Treatment by Jennifer C. Braceras March 2, 2004 The Da Vinci Code vs. The Passion of the Christ
- Pantsuit Nation Cries Foul by Jennifer C. Braceras February 15, 2019 The National Review | Elections | February 15, 2019 Apparently, it’s not politically correct to mention likability when discussing female…
- The National Debt: Excerpts from Around the Web by Jennifer C. Braceras August 1, 2011 Excerpts from around the web on the budget deficit, the spiraling national debt, and the recent debt-ceiling compromise.
- Race to Nowhere's Foolhardy Message by Jennifer C. Braceras January 31, 2011 A critique of the documentary "Race to Nowhere," and a defense of merit based standards. read more: Boston Herald
Powered by Contextual Related Posts